How to Keep a House Organized
Having an organized house can improve many aspects of your life. Your home is the place where you feel most comfortable. So it’s very important to keep it organized and mess free. Some of us think that this is a challenging task, but we can make it simple by making a list and writing down everything that needs to be organized and then prioritizing the list by using a letter or the number system and deciding what needs to be done first that can help you know where to start.
Following are some of the ways to organize a house that you can add to your every day routine and notice the difference in how your house looks after that.
Bedroom is the room for sleeping. In the well-organized house, the bedroom should be clean, attractive and organized. The following are some points you should keep in mind if you want an organized bedroom:
- In the morning making the bed as soon as you get up is the best way to clean and organize your
- You should wipe your bed side table with dusting spray and microfiber cloth.
- You should hamper a bag in your closet in which you can throw items that do not work anymore.
- Throw clothes on a chair or bed is a bad habit. You should hang them in the separate section of your closet.
- You should wash the clothes in the evenings so you have time to dry and fold the clothes. Don’t keep the unfolded clothes at chair or bed.
Keeping your bathroom organized is very important whether it is big or small. An organized bathroom is more sanitary and relaxing. You can organize your bathroom by using following points:
- Spray your shower with cleaner after each shower and wipe the surfaces quickly.
- Throw out the outdated things from the bathroom such as scissors or razors and any makeup over a year old.
- Hang your towels on the hook in the bathroom. Do not leave the towels in the tub or on the floor.
- You should clean your toilet daily with the toilet cleaner and then use a wipe to clean your seat.
- You should keep your conditioner, razor, shampoo and whatever else you need within easy reach for an organized bathroom.
A kitchen is a place or a room that is used for cooking. Modern kitchens are equipped with stove, sink, refrigerator and kitchen cabinets. You use your kitchen daily so it is a critical place to maintaining an organized house. If your kitchen is well organized then it will look more attractive. So keep in mind these following tips:
- Do not collect dishes in the sink for a long time. You should clean the dishes after breakfast, lunch.
- Keep your kitchen counters clean before and after making food or anything else.
- Wipe your kitchen stove and the microwave after every use.
- If you want an organized kitchen then you should clean your refrigerator once in the week. Throw out the expired products from the refrigerator.
- Use airtight containers for storing the sugar, flours, spices, herbs, candy, snacks, cereal, baking supplies, and more with the labels to help everyone in your family know where everything goes.
The above are the main parts of the house and how to keep those parts of your home organized. If your bedroom, kitchen, and bathrooms are organized then it is very easy to keep your house organized.
Following are some other key points that you should keep in mind for an Organized House:
- You should use the filing cabinets for a TV stand.
- You should hide a cluttered bookshelf with curtains.
- Keep your living room mess free.
- You should decide the breakfast menu before sleeping at night.
- Keep your keys and bags organized in the same spot. So you always know where they are.
At Crisis Cleaners we can help both with regular cleanings and with some general home organizational assistance. Keeping an organized house will help you save time daily and also make it easier to keeping it cleanly.